Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
- 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
+ 3.2. Dismantling and assemblage
- 3.3. A head of the block of cylinders and valves
3.3.1. Removal of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.2. Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.3. Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.4. Assemblage of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
3.3.6. A hydraulic pusher
3.3.7. Replacement of an epiploon of a camshaft
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. The block of cylinders
+ 3.6. A cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 3.7. A mechanism drive газораспределения
3.8. Tension adjustment приводного a belt of units of the engine
3.9. An intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of release of the fulfilled gases
3.12. System of clearing with application of the activated coal
3.13. System рециркуляции the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
+ 17. The diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> The two-litre engine (ADY)>> Head of the block of cylinders and valves>> Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
Springs of valves and directing plugs of valves
Springs of valves should not have cracks and should be elastic enough. For the high-grade control of springs of valves it is necessary to use the special tool for check of springs. If it is not present, then establish springs abreast on a smooth surface so that closed накатка was in the bottom part. Put near to a spring a steel corner and measure a backlash between the top part of a spring and a corner. The backlash should not make more than 2,0 mm. Otherwise the spring is warped.
Directing plugs of valves
Check of the directing plug of the valve spend in a following order:
- Clear of a deposit directing plug of the valve for what drag the rag moistened in gasoline through the plug forward-back;
- Carefully clean a valve core, and one after another insert valves into directing plugs;
- Check up palpation of a core of the valve in the directing plug by means of measuring device VW387 (fig. 113) as follows:
- Establish measuring device VW387 with a corresponding arm on the top honour of a head of the block of cylinders;
- As much as possible put forward the valve from an aperture so that the end of a core of the valve has definitively been stopped by the directing plug;
- Shake a valve plate in the top part here and there and check up indications of the measuring device. If the received size is more than 1,0 mm on inlet valves or 1,3 mm on final valves it is necessary to replace the directing plug of the valve.
It is necessary to check up and the general condition of a head of the block of cylinders. It is possible to use a head of the block of cylinders after polishing. If on it there are small scratches between saddles of valves or between a saddle of the valve and the first carving of an aperture for a spark plug provided that scratches are not wider 0,5 mm the head of the block of cylinders can be переточена and is used repeatedly.
After a repoint of a head of the block of cylinders, the size and (fig. 114) should be not less than 132,60 mm. Measurements should be spent either a calliper, or a measuring ruler, having put a head of the block of cylinders on an equal surface.
Выпрессовывание directing plugs from a head of the block of cylinders spend in a following order:
- Examine the established directing plugs. If replacement of directing plugs was not spent yet directing plugs of valves are not fastened and can be выпрессованы from a head of the block of cylinders from outside a camshaft. If already there was a replacement of directing plugs plugs will have a fastening which can be seen from outside a camshaft. In this case the old directing plug follows выпрессовывать from outside combustion chambers;
- The directing plug выпрессовывается from a head of the block of cylinders by means of a punch. For simplification выпрессовывания the head of the block of cylinders can be heated up. On a punch it is necessary to fasten a pin which approaches on the size to an inside of the directing plug of the valve. Выпрессовка the original directing plug which replacement was not made yet, it is shown on (fig. 115);
- At replacement of the directing plug of the valve, together with it the valve varies also. Then it is necessary to grind saddles of valves.
Запрессовку directing plugs to a head of the block of cylinders spend in a following order:
- New directing plugs before installation grease with engine oil and впрессуйте them from outside a camshaft in a cold head of the block of cylinders so that the fillet of the directing plug of the valve has entered into a head of the block of cylinders. Pressure запрессовки thus should not be more than 1 т, otherwise the fillet can be cut off. The head of the block of cylinders should lie on absolutely flat surface;
- After запрессовки the directing plug of the valve should be processed special development 3120. If such development is not present, it is possible to use adjustable development on 8,0 mm with which it is necessary to grease regularly so-called smazochno-cooling эмульсией that after it in an aperture does not remain small jags — "crushing" traces.
Saddles of valves
Check of saddles of valves spend in a following order:
- Check up all saddles of valves on deterioration and presence of scratches. On working facets of saddles (a zone of contact to valves) there should not be dot bowls, corrosion and damages. Small damages can be eliminated grinding grew grey a mill under 45 °. Thus remove as less as possible metal. It is possible to grind as manually, and by means of the grinding machine. If saddles are worn out strongly them follows отфрезеровать anew. The form of facets of saddles of valves is shown on (fig. 116); Values of corners approach for final and inlet valves. Value of diameter and a valve saddle it is necessary to take their tables of adjustments and the control. Especially it is important for inlet valves as they are not identical to some engines;
- To define the size of processing of a saddle of the valve, spend following measurements:
- Insert the valve into its directing plug and press a saddle (a flat head) valve;
- Measure an interval and (fig. 117) between top of a core of the valve and an upper edge of a head of the block of cylinders. For this purpose put on a plane of a head of the block of cylinders a measuring ruler;
- Calculate as much as possible and is minimum admissible after milling value of the measured size and. On inlet valves it should make 33,8 mm, on final — 34,1 mm;
- If from the measured size to subtract the minimum distance the admissible size b (see fig. 116) will be received. It is necessary not to chisel too strongly saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders. Milling of saddles of valves is spent in the event that new directing plugs have been established. For this purpose it is necessary:
- Slightly to process a mill at an angle 45 ° and after that mill at an angle 30 ° upper edge of a saddle of the valve, to reduce width of a saddle from the valve and to finish it to value of 2,0 mm for inlet and 2,4 mm for final valves. Processing should be stopped, as soon as the sizes of a saddle of the valve will reach the specified sizes. Saddles of final valves have terminators of diameter. At processing carrying out watch to damaging these terminators;
- Not to chisel a saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders too strongly, necessarily calculate size b;
- Grind the processed saddles of valves. For this purpose put on a saddle of the valve a small amount притирочной pastes and establish the valve in a corresponding saddle. Attach on the valve a sucker and rotate the valve with its help forward-back in a direction shown by arrows (fig. 118). That it is good to grind in a valve saddle, it is necessary to remove periodically a sucker, to turn valves on a turn quarter, and then to continue grinding in;
- After grinding in carefully clear all parts of a dirt and притирочной pastes;
- Check up a valve saddle in a place of a head of the valve and a sealing ring. The continuous, matte ring on both details should be visible;
- Put a pencil some hyphens on a ring on a valve head. Hyphens should be drawn round a ring with an interval about 1 mm. After that cautiously insert the valve into directing plug, lower it on a saddle and turn on a circle on 90 °, making the valve small effort;
- Take out the valve and check up, whether the lines put by a pencil from a sealing ring have disappeared;
- If the width of a saddle of the valve corresponds to the specified sizes the head of the block of cylinders can be established. Otherwise saddles of valves are necessary for processing repeatedly or as a last resort to establish a new head of the block of cylinders.
All that is written concerning engine VR6 valves (item 2.3.3 see), is true and for the engine of 2,0 l. The sizes of valves are specified in the table of adjustments and the control.
Head of the block of cylinders
Carefully wash up a head of the block of cylinders and clear oil channels. Remove a deposit from chambers of combustion and from a surface of final channels a metal brush. Carefully clean contact planes of a head of the block of cylinders and the block of cylinders. Examine a head of the block of cylinders. On support under necks of a camshaft and in apertures under pushers of valves should not be задиров and damages. Cracks in any places of a head of the block of cylinders are not supposed.
Check up a surface of a head of the block of cylinders on deformation (fig. 119).
For this purpose put on a head of the block of cylinders a measuring ruler and by means of measuring щупа check up a backlash lengthways, across and on a diagonal. If it does not exceed 0,10 mm the head of the block of cylinders can be ground. In case the backlash in any place is more, it is necessary to replace a head of the block of cylinders, as removal большего a metal layer can negatively affect an engine compression.
The head of the block of cylinders can be ground, while its minimum height and (fig. 114 see) not less than 132,60 mm.
Engine ADY camshaft is marked definitely. In a place specified by arrow A (fig. 120) the letter (B), in place B — number (037) is beaten out. As camshafts for other types of engines have other marks, it is recommended to take at purchase of a new camshaft with itself old.
Diameter of a cam and (fig. 120 see) on engines of this constructive number is reduced to 34,0 mm.
At survey of camshafts pay attention to surfaces of basic necks (the location of bearings), cams which should be well polished and not have damages. If traces of jamming or deep risks are found out, it is necessary to replace a camshaft. Before installation of camshafts perform following operations:
- Establish a camshaft extreme necks on two prisms, or clamp between clips of a lathe and establish the measuring device (fig. 47 see) in a place of the average bearing (neck) of a camshaft;
- Slowly rotate a camshaft and watch indications of the measuring device. If on instrument readings radial palpation exceeds 0,01 mm the camshaft should be replaced as it is deformed;
- For measurement of an axial backlash of a camshaft, enclose it in a head of the block of cylinders (without pushers), fix extreme bearings and establish a head of the block of cylinders on a flat surface. Establish measuring device VW387 (fig. 121) from an end face of a head of the block of cylinders and shake a shaft forward-back in a longitudinal direction (on fig. 121 it is shown by arrows).
The axial backlash should not exceed 0,15 mm. Otherwise the working surface of a cover of the bearing is worn out.