Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
- 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
3.1. Removal and installation
- 3.2. Dismantling and assemblage
3.2.1. The general dismantling
+ 3.3. A head of the block of cylinders and valves
+ 3.4. Pistons and rods
3.5. The block of cylinders
+ 3.6. A cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 3.7. A mechanism drive газораспределения
3.8. Tension adjustment приводного a belt of units of the engine
3.9. An intermediate shaft
3.10. Compression check in engine cylinders
3.11. System of release of the fulfilled gases
3.12. System of clearing with application of the activated coal
3.13. System рециркуляции the fulfilled gases
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
+ 17. The diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Camozzi, куплю пневмоцилиндры цена.
Кашемировый свитер еще на сайте.
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> The two-litre engine (ADY)>> Dismantling and assemblage>> The general dismantling
Before the dismantling beginning it is necessary to clear all surface of the engine carefully. It is necessary to stop up all apertures of the engine with pure rags not to admit hit of foreign matters inside.
At dismantling it is necessary to mark an arrangement of all removed parts and details that at assemblage to establish them in a starting position in case of their reuse. Especially important it for pistons, valves, covers and loose leaves of bearings. Put details so that them not to mix.
At all do not mark bearings and consolidations by scratches on their surface or by means of a core. For removal of any detail of the engine it is possible to use only the hammer rubber, plastic or fitted by a skin.
Engine dismantling carry out in a following order:
- Remove the parts located on the engine (the distributor of ignition, a final collector, parts of system of injection, an inlet pipe with the admission chamber etc.);
- Remove the top and bottom parts of a protective cover of a drive of the mechanism газораспределения and a gear belt 1 (item 3.7.1 see);
- Remove натяжитель 4 gear belts;
- Block a clamp a cranked shaft in a motionless condition, turn away a bolt of fastening 3 and remove a gear pulley 2 (fig. 103) from a cranked shaft;
- Remove the pump of system of cooling;
- Remove the oil filter and an oil radiator (see подразд. 4.5);
- Take out масломерный щуп together with the directing;
- Turn away bolts and uncover heads of the block of cylinders and at once will throw out a lining;
- Remove a head of the block of cylinders;
- Turn the engine картером upwards and remove the pallet with a lining;
- Turn away bolts of fastening of the oil pump from the bottom part картера and take out it;
- Number (it is desirable colour) covers шатунных bearings. Their numbers should correspond to numbers of cylinders;
- By turns turn away bolts 2 (fig. 104) fastenings of a cover of bearings, and two шатунных the bearing always should be in position НМТ when remove their covers;
- By turns take out rods together with pistons from apertures of cylinders. Loose leaves and covers of bearings should be at once привернуты on corresponding rods. Bearings of rods приворачиваются «pliable screws» and their repeated use is inadmissible;
- Number covers of the radical bearing in figures, the bearing № 1 – from outside pulleys, and № 5 – on the flywheel party (item 2.6.1 see) and remove a cranked shaft;
- Remove a pulley of an intermediate shaft;
- Turn away bolts of fastening and remove the holder of an intermediate shaft. Take out an intermediate shaft from the engine.
If after dismantling of the engine in the block of cylinders the metal shaving or other signs of damage of metal it is necessary to spend careful cleaning of oil channels is found out and snuffled for oil injection, and also to replace the return valve рециркуляции oils and an oil radiator as metal particles by all means will appear and there.
The assemblage scheme картера is shown on fig. 104. Here holders of forward both back epiploons and an intermediate shaft as they will be described in item 3.6.4 and подразд are not shown. 3.9).