Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
+ 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
- 17. The diesel engine
17.1. Removal and installation
+ 17.2. Dismantling and assemblage
- 17.3. A head of the block of cylinders
17.3.1. Removal on the established engine
17.3.2. Dismantling of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.3. Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.4. Assemblage of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.5. Installation of a head of the block of cylinders
17.3.6. Hydraulic pushers
+ 17.4. Privodnye belts — поликлиновой and gear
+ 17.5. Shatunno - piston group
+ 17.6. An intermediate shaft
17.7. A flywheel
+ 17.8. A camshaft and a camshaft epiploon
+ 17.9. A cranked shaft and radical bearings
+ 17.10. The block of cylinders
17.11. Compression check in engine cylinders
17.12. System of release of the fulfilled gases
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> The diesel engine>> Head of the block of cylinders>> Repair of a head of the block of cylinders
Check клапанных springs
Check клапанных springs is carried out the same as and for the petrol engine (details of valves are shown on fig. 396).
Directing plugs of valves
Establish the indicator as it is shown on fig. 397, and insert the valve. Shake a valve plate in the top part here and there and check up indicator indications. If the received size is more than 1,3 mm replace the directing plug of the valve. As the difference in sizes between inlet and final valves is very insignificant, be very attentive not to mix inlet and final valves and insert them only into corresponding apertures.
It is possible to use a head of the block of cylinders if on it there are small scratches between saddles of valves provided that scratches are not wider 0,5 mm after polishing.
For replacement of the directing plug of the valve squeeze out the old plug by means of approaching оправки from outside a camshaft of a head of the block of cylinders. If you notice that directing plugs of valves have a fastening them it is necessary to squeeze out from outside combustion chambers (the replaced plugs have the fastened fastening). The head of the block of cylinders can be нагрета to facilitate this work. On intended for выпрессовки the directing plug of the valve a punch fasten a pin which approaches on the size to an inside of the directing plug of the valve.
If it is necessary to replace directing plug of the valve together with it replace also the valve. After that grind saddles of valves.
New directing plugs of valves well oil and впрессуйте them from outside camshafts in a cold head of the block of cylinders so that the fillet of the directing plug of the valve has entered into a head of the block of cylinders. Pressure запрессовки thus should not be more than 1 т, otherwise the fillet can be cut off.
Directing plug of the valve after запрессовки process special development. Directing plugs of inlet and final valves process development on 8,0 mm. Thus the correct backlash of directing plugs of valves automatically will turn out.
Saddles of valves process according to 398 sizes shown on fig. Check up all saddles of valves on deterioration and presence of scratches. Easy deterioration can be removed a mill (45 °). If the saddle is worn strongly out, saddles of valves отфрезеруйте anew. As it has already been told, if plugs of valves saddles of valves should be ground in necessarily have been replaced.
Spend following measurements to define the size of additional processing for a valve saddle:
- Insert the valve into its directing plug and press a valve saddle;
- Measure an interval and (fig. 399), between top of the valve and an upper edge of a head of the block of cylinders;
- Calculate as much as possible and is minimum admissible after milling value of the measured size. On inlet valves it should make 35,8 mm, on final — 36,1 mm. If from the measured size to subtract the minimum distance as much as possible admissible size will be received. It will be important at work which are described further.
Saddles of valves follows отфрезеровать in the event that new directing plugs have been established. For this purpose it is necessary:
- To process a mill at an angle 45 ° and after that mill at an angle 15 ° upper edge of a saddle of the valve (fig. 398 see), to reduce width of a saddle of the valve and to finish it to 2,7 mm — for inlet and 2,05 mm — for final valves. Processing should be stopped, as soon as the sizes of a saddle of the valve will reach the specified sizes. Saddles of final valves have terminators of diameter. At processing carrying out watch to damaging these terminators;
- Not to chisel a saddle of valves in a head of the block of cylinders too strongly, necessarily make the gaugings described above;
- Grind the processed saddles of valves. For this purpose put on a saddle of the valve a small amount притирочной pastes and establish the valve in a corresponding saddle. A rotary motion forward-back (fig. 400) make grinding in;
- After grinding in carefully clear all parts of a dirt and притирочной pastes and check up a valve saddle in a place of a plate of the valve and a sealing ring. The continuous matte ring on both details should be visible;
- Put a pencil some hyphens on a ring in a valve plate. Hyphens should be drawn round a ring with an interval about 1 mm. After that cautiously insert the valve into directing plug, lower it on a saddle and turn on a circle on 90 °, making the valve small effort;
- Take out the valve and check up, whether the lines put by a pencil from a sealing ring have disappeared.
If the width of a saddle of the valve corresponds to the specified sizes the head of the block of cylinders can be established. Otherwise saddles of valves are necessary for processing repeatedly or as a last resort to establish a new head of the block of cylinders.
Small damages of a surface of plates of valves can be eliminated grinding in of valves in saddles of a head of the block of cylinders as it has already been described.
Spend gaugings (fig. 401) and replace all valves not corresponding to these sizes. The sizes corresponding to designations a, b and c, you can take from the table of admissions and the control.
If the ends of rods of valves are worn out, they can be ground on the grinding machine tool provided that at polishing than 0,5 mm of a material will be removed no more.
Plates of inlet valves can be ground on the machine tool for grinding of valves provided that the size b (fig. 401 see) will be not less than 0,5 mm.
Grinding on the machine tool is inadmissible for final valves as they are made of a special material. Only grinding in by means of paste it is possible to result again final and inlet valves in norm or, otherwise, to replace them.
Head of the block of cylinders
Carefully clean interfaced planes of a head of the block of cylinders and the block of cylinders and check up a surface of a head of the block of cylinders on deformation. For this purpose put on a head a measuring ruler (fig. 402) and by means of measuring щупа check up a gleam lengthways, across and on a diagonal. If щуп it is possible to insert more than on 0,1 mm the head of the block of cylinders should be ground. If the backlash in any place is more, it is necessary to replace a head of the block of cylinders, as removal большего a metal layer is inadmissible. Deformation of a surface of a head of the block of cylinders can occur, for example at an engine overheat.
For definition of deterioration of a camshaft clamp it as it is shown on fig. 403, and establish the indicator on a neck of the central bearing. If the device shows a deviation more than in 0,01 mm the camshaft is deformed, and it is necessary to replace it.
Check up camshaft necks on presence of damages.
For measurement of an axial backlash of a camshaft enclose a camshaft in a head of the block of cylinders (without pushers) and fix its extreme covers of bearings. Establish a head of the block of cylinders on a smooth surface. Establish the indicator on a face surface (fig. 404) and move a shaft forward back in an axis direction. The backlash should not be more than 0,15 mm. Otherwise the basic surface of a cover of the bearing is worn out.