Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
+ 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
- 5. Cooling system
- 5.1. A cooling liquid
5.1.1. Replacement of a cooling liquid
+ 5.2. A radiator and the fan
+ 5.3. The pump of water cooling of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 5.4. The pump of water cooling of engine VR6
5.5. The thermostat of the 2,0-litre engine
5.6. Engine VR6 thermostat
5.7. A poliklinovoj belt
5.8. The circulating pump of a cooling liquid
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
+ 17. The diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> Cooling system>> Cooling liquid>> Antifreeze
As a cooling liquid the standard liquid (antifreeze) — a mix of water and этиленгликоля is applied. Anticorrosive additives containing in antifreeze interfere with formation in system of cooling of a rust and a scum.
Company "Volkswagen" fills system of cooling of the engines with the concentrated antifreeze G11, and, since 1999, instead of G11 applies antifreeze G12 which can be identified on the colour which has become red instead of the green.
Company "Ford" fills system of cooling of the engines with antifreeze «Motorcraft Super Plus 4».
Antifreeze should be in cooling system all year long. If it is necessary to dilute antifreeze with water it is necessary to observe following proportions:
- Border of freezing to–25 ° C:
- With one heat exchanger — 3,6 l of antifreeze on 5,4 l of water;
- With two heat exchangers — 4,5 l of antifreeze on 4,5 l of water;
- With two heat exchangers and an additional heater — 4,6 l of antifreeze on 6,8 l of water;
- Border of freezing to–35 ° C:
- With one heat exchanger — 4,3 l of antifreeze on 6,5 l of water;
- With two heat exchangers — 5,4 l of antifreeze on 5,4 l of water;
- With two heat exchangers and an additional heater — 5,7 l of antifreeze on 5,7 l of water.
It is necessary to prepare a mix in a watering can or other similar vessel for water and to fill in its already ready in cooling system. Often in cooling system at first fill in antifreeze, and then add water, but the mix is thus formed not at once as it should be banished before some times on cooling system by the water pump.
Check of tightness of system of cooling should be spent by means of delivery pump VW1274 (fig. 185).
Establish delivery pump VW1274 on a broad tank (fig. 185 see), finish pressure to 1,0 atmospheres and check up, that it remained a minimum within 2 minutes If it does not occur, means, in cooling system there is a leak of a cooling liquid. In this case check up the following:
- Whether hoses of a radiator, the engine and a heater are tight;
- Condition of hoses, having compressed their hand. If not elastic, but firm and cracked, them it is necessary to replace hoses;
- Density of landings of hoses on branch pipes;
- Inhaling of collars of hoses.