Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
+ 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
- 4. System of greasing of the engine
4.1. Removal and pallet installation картера
+ 4.2. The oil pump
4.3. The oil filter
4.4. Check of pressure of oil
4.5. An oil radiator
4.6. Oil replacement in the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
+ 17. The diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
+ 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> System of greasing of the engine>> The oil filter
Oil filters serve for clearing of oil of mechanical impurity. It is necessary to replace them or according to the recommendations resulted in the operation manual of the car, or at each work on repair and engine service.
The oil filter of engine VR6 differs from usually applied oil filters. It folding, consists of the case of the filter and the demountable filtering element located in the case. Service of the oil filter spend in a following order:
- Substitute under the car, namely under the oil filter, capacity, turn away a bolt 10 (fig. 173) in the bottom surface of the filter and remove a sealing ring 9 which is always replaced on new at assemblage. Allow to oil to flow out;
- By means of a special key (fig. 174) turn away the filter;
- Remove the case 8 and take from it filtering element 7 (fig. 173 see);
- Wash out gasoline an internal surface of the case of the filter;
- Enclose a new sealing ring 9 in a fillet of the basis of the filter and establish the case of the filter with the inserted filtering element 7 and wrap the case of the oil filter;
- Wrap a bolt 10 in the bottom surface of the case of the filter with a new sealing ring and tighten the moment 15 Н·м;
- If removed only the oil filter add a minimum of engine oil of 0,5 l;
- If it is required to replace also engine oil the total of filled in oil should make 5,5 l;
- After engine start check up level of oil and if necessary add oil in the engine;
- Start the engine and after a while check up oil level (if necessary add) and whether there are no oil smudges;
- If the double lining 5 (fig. 173 see) (before removal remember its arrangement) always it is necessary to replace a lining with the new acted in film;
- Bolts of fastening of the basis of the filter are tightened by the moment 25 Н·м.
The two-litre engine
It is necessary to replace the oil filter or according to the recommendations resulted in the operation manual of the car, or at each work on repair and engine service. At filter removal use a special key for removal of the oil filter (fig. 174 see) or punch sideways a screw-driver the case of the filter and, operating with it as the lever, turn away the filter (the filter should be all the same replaced on new).
If from the engine the basis 10 acts in film (see fig. 166) the filter at assemblage it is necessary to establish a new sealing ring and to tighten a nut of 9 bases of the filter the moment 25 Н·м. Do not put on a sealing ring some any greasing. The kind of the basis of the filter is from the inside presented on fig. 175.
Recommendations about installation of the oil filter are written on a label on the filter case. Always establish on the filter a new rubber sealing ring which should be greased by engine oil on perimetre. Wrap the new oil filter by hand, without using any tool for its inhaling. In summary check up level of oil and if necessary add oil in the engine.