Repair VW Sharan. Diesel engines: 1,9 l TDI.
+ 1. Introduction
+ 2. Engine VR6
+ 3. The two-litre engine (ADY)
+ 4. System of greasing of the engine
+ 5. Cooling system
+ 6. System of injection of fuel of engine VR6
+ 7. System Simos of injection of fuel of the 2,0-litre engine
+ 8. Ignition system
+ 9. Coupling
+ 10. A mechanical 5-step transmission
+ 11. Shaft of a drive of wheels
+ 12. The steering hydraulic booster
+ 13. A forward suspension bracket
+ 14. A back suspension bracket
+ 15. Brake system
+ 16. An electric equipment
+ 17. The diesel engine
+ 18. System of greasing of the diesel engine
- 19. System of cooling of the diesel engine
+ 19.1. A cooling liquid
- 19.2. A radiator and the fan
19.2.1. A cover of a radiator and radiator check
19.2.2. Removal and installation
19.2.3. Check of the fan of system of cooling
+ 19.3. The pump of a cooling liquid
19.4. The thermostat
+ 20. The power supply system of the diesel engine and turbocharger
+ Maintenance service card
+ Specifications and characteristics
С карты втб на яндекс деньги читать дальше.
Folksvagen Sharan/Sharan repair>> System of cooling of the diesel engine>> Radiator and the fan>> Removal and installation
Radiator remove together with the electrofan. Radiator removal is a laborious work so it is necessary to remove enough considerable quantity of details before, it will be possible to reach the radiator.
For removal of a radiator or the fan engine it is necessary to disconnect the storage battery as at the included ignition of a wire of the fan are energised.
Order of removal of a radiator:
- Merge cooling liquid from cooling system (item 19.1.1 see), the bottom hose of a cooling liquid back do not attach. Uncover a broad tank that the cooling liquid followed is better;
- Remove a forward bumper (fig. 462);
- Remove a radiator lattice;
- Remove both forward headlights. Places of fastening of headlights are shown on fig. 463. Separate штекерной колодки from an underside of headlights;
- Remove fastenings of pipelines (fig. 464) if on the car washers of headlights are established;
- Remove a forward bumper (fig. 465). Wrap a hand bolts to fix a forward spoiler;
- Disconnect the top hose from a radiator;
- Disconnect a hose of a radiator of forced air. For this purpose separate штекерную колодку and remove a hose collar;
- Put a forward part of the car on support;
- Separate штекерную колодку a thermoswitch of the fan of a radiator and separate штекерную колодку the switch of operating modes of the fan;
- Disconnect hoses from a radiator of forced air (fig. 466). Remove the right hose;
- Remove a radiator of forced air (it is located from below an engine radiator);
- Remove the fan and a fan casing (from each party on two bolts) and take out all together in a direction downwards;
- Turn away bolts of fastening of a radiator (on 2 bolts on each party of a radiator). Cautiously remove a radiator in a direction downwards;
- In case of need remove a casing of a radiator and the engine of the fan from a casing.
Radiator installation is carried out in return sequence concerning removal process. If you again establish an old radiator preliminary carefully clear it. For cleaning carrying out remove a radiator casing (under it there are all insects who have got on a radiator). Remove the large particles which have got to cells of a radiator by a stream of water under a pressure.
Do not use metal subjects for removal of pollution from a radiator.
If at plum of a cooling liquid you have noticed that the cooling liquid has dark colour wash out a radiator or all system of cooling by flowing water. It is easy for making, if the radiator is removed. An order of performance of operations:
- Establish a radiator, without connecting the bottom hose of a cooling liquid;
- Insert into a broad tank a garden hose and start up water. Look behind a condition of water following from below. Washing can be stopped, as soon as pure water will start to leave. After washing carrying out again merge all water from system of cooling and fill in in it cooling liquid as it has been described in item 19.1.1.